Areas of Activity
VDV AVOCATS practices in company and commercial law, the law relating to companies in difficulty (preventive and collective procedures) and manages commercial and business litigation.
The firm is structured around four specific sectors for companies and their economic requirements: the company, contracts, disputes and asset management/private clients:
- directing and developing a COMPANY dynamically
- negotiating CONTRACTS in secure conditions
- resolving DISPUTES on appropriate terms
- organizing ASSETS and managing PRIVATE CONCERNS with foresight
Specializing in company law, Fabienne van der Vleugel has a specific qualification in TRANSFERRING and RESTRUCTURING companies, which is at the core of her practice.
Certain specific skills relating to these are very much appreciated by companies consulting VDV AVOCATS:
- Corporate audit and due diligence
- Negotiation of contracts
- Debt recovery
- Preventive and collective procedures
- Definition of a system for prevention and management of disputes
- Resolution of intra-/inter-company disputes